Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

Chris Brown and Rihanna were once the envied Hollywood couple. They had the best relationship and seemed perfect for each other. That is, until the dreaded night that Brown allegedly beat Rihanna. This picture flooded the internet and news and everyone wondered how this could happen to the once “perfect” couple. The media and tabloids were all over this, and everyone wondered what would happen to Chris. Although he said he didn’t “mean to” he still did it and was charged with ‘alleged assault on a female.’ "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds." , Spoke Chris brown just a week after the assault. (http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/15/chris-brown-finally-releases-statement/)

It was reported that a simple text message started this whole fight. After Chris received a text message from a woman who wrote about getting together, an argument erupted between him and Rihanna. She stated that during the argument, Chris started to hit her. She then faked a call to someone saying she was getting dropped off and to make sure the cops are there. He replied with some very nasty words.

Being a young woman myself, if a man ever did this to me, it would obviously be over. Forever. No second chances. Men are never allowed to hit women in any circumstances. But now, the tabloids are saying Chris and Rihanna are back together! I find this appalling and I don’t understand why she would do this to herself. Her father even approves of it! Now I think that’s bad parenting. (http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2009/02/28/rihanna-back-with-chris-brown-daddy-approves/)

No comments:

Post a Comment